Yesterday I lost track at how many times I gave thanks for how much I loved the day.
The summer weather was perfect for me. The BEST I can recall ever as an adult!
The ultimate combination of sun, sky, heat and breeze.
It triggered a profound harmony within me.
The strong feelings of BEING ONE, HAPPY and PEACEFUL made for a euphoric experience. These are some of the feelings I strive for everyday. Makes me a very happy camper.
A constant thread with Conscious Creation is expressing thanks. This process immediately shifts energy to the positive and is a clear marker. I believe that by expressing thanks & praise, the positive energy radiates out to produce even more of the same: more positive creations, more positive experiences, and more gratitude. I also feel that this practice really should be done on a daily basis (even several times a day). Some people even keep a journal. I think Oprah does this, actually. OH – and don’t forget to add a smile! No faking. The Universe can spot a faker. When that happens, I think it quashes the vibe and intention. And that means no creation manifestation. Highly counterproductive wouldn’t you agree?
I am grateful, ever so grateful, for experiencing within what I did yesterday.
:-)
Might I ask you what is one thing that you are genuinely grateful for today?
All good.
Ah..Gratitude. I am most grateful for the capacity to love...I am at my best when I love people, and sometimes I forget...and then I have someone to remind me that is who I am. So I guess that's two things to be grateful for. Thank you for the reminder.
ReplyDelete