Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Playing


Let me ask you - which are you?

Logical or Random?

Deliberate or Impulsive?

Rational or Intuitive?

Mary Ann or Ginger?

LOL - I love to play. Most likely that is why I love the arts (because my work is really play). I have been lucky to find a few like-minded wonderful playmates along the way and the journey has been soooo much more fun.

I would have to say from my initial Conscious Creation study that “right-brained” individuals may indeed have a the edge over “left-brained” individuals in this deal. Elements such as imagination, improvisation, and “the sky is the limit” attitude seem to behoove us in making and taking risks without fear of scolding or embarrassment. Those daring dreams then take flight and then manifest.

Conceiving your biggest, wildest dreams empowers you and ignites your reality. I have a strong feeling this is a key element...

Come.

Play.



No comments:

Post a Comment