Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blue Sky

The “biggie” I was waiting on, my home refinance, came through! Somebody pinch me. Hello.

I got the call and in I went to sign the papers early this afternoon. I am a bit shell shocked because even the manager I was dealing with was quite surprised at my approval! It was a real long shot, honey. Trust me on this one. I will spare you the many twists and turns to where I find myself with respect to my housing. We’ll chat over a drink sometime. Yet here I am, having accomplished what seemed like an impossible feat.

In many ways this seems like a magnificent breakthrough. Things are manifesting true to my desires. It’s spooky good and cholcolatey delicious.

I am joyful and ecstatic and beaming and happy.

This Conscious Creation business has, ahem, legs. Blue skies ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment