Today I caught myself thinking… what’s next? What’s next in this adventure for Miss Mag? What is the NEXT conscious creation?
Well, I couldn’t really think of anything. Ahem. Yeah. Odd.
A new Mac laptop would be sweet, but I’m not bent on it. So would a new pair of boots for autumn. Again, if it happens, nice, but it’s not a must. Really, I think I have everything I need at the moment. I live simply and beautifully and it’s enough for me. I’m good.
You know what I have been thinking about? You know what I feel is really important right now? The BP Oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. It is massive. A catastrophe of world-altering proportions. I catch myself thinking about Mother Earth and all the devastation to the planet because of this. It is painful to think about it. I can’t even look at the photos and footage.
Whenever I have a quiet moment, I close my eyes and send positive mental vibrations to the site. I send a healing white light and envision the seal holding.
Can I ask a favour?
Can you just take a minute and mentally send positive vibes to “seal & heal” this disaster, please?
No comments:
Post a Comment