Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Manifestation - Go Figure


Happy to report that the item I had been focused on for the past week has manifested itself. Very speedy. All good. I am thrilled about it and it has given me fuel for my creative fire. Now I am focusing on my next creative manifestation (a biggie) and will see how this plays out. I will keep you posted.

These experiments, although informal, are measureable. They are supported by results. It happens or it doesn’t – simple.

I was thinking that I have had some outstanding, life-changing work reach my hands over the many years. One of the best (and most important to me) was CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD by Neal Donald Walsch. If you have not read this, I highly encourage you to pick it up. This is a must read. I also felt THE NEW REVELATIONS was remarkable.

I do feel that we are ONE with God and are divine. For those that think this is blasphemous , do not pass go, do not collect $200.00 – read the two books I quoted above and then get back to me. I think it may change your outlook.

I believe that we are spiritual beings who choose to come to this earth to have a human experience. Earth is the toughest school going and we should all be commended on even attempting this, brave souls that we are...

So good for all of us – Go Team Human!

No comments:

Post a Comment