I had a good indication as to a huge, personal manifestation of mine yesterday. It’s very important to me and is actually on the top of my conscious creation list as pertains to my home. I’m rather stressed about it and am trying to quell my anxiety. Every time a negative thought about it enters my head, I immediately replace it with the positive outcome I desire. And I smile. The smiling is a nice button to it. If this item manifests, it will be a biggie. I will feel like I conquered a giant, imposing obstacle.
And now here's a small manifestation I'll report on. I recently signed up for an organic weekly food box delivery right to my door. I love organic, I love the convenience and I love that a lot of the produce is grown in the province. When I got my first order I thought it was a little light for $37.00 sooo… I started thinking about what I really wanted. I want organic weekly fruit and veggies that I can hand pick from a great, wide selection with more value for my dollar and close to home. Now I do have a couple of nearby groceries stores that carry organic produce within about a 5-10 minute drive of my home, but the selection is pretty limited. That’s what led me to the quest for the food box in the first place. Well the value isn’t really there in the box but the selection is. A dilemma.
Out of the blue today, a couple of my girlfriends I was with asked on a whim if I had ever been to their local grocery store. I said no and we decided to head over to pick up a few items. It’s only a few blocks from their house. And that makes it about a 15 minute drive from my place with light traffic. They mentioned it used to be an old Italian grocery market that is now just a regular indie local grocery store … and are you ready for it? They said I would probably like it because it carries a great selection of ORGANICS.
Hello.
I got to tell you, it was impressive. Quite a lot of nice and varied selection. And you know what is really nice? They even have a scale. I can’t tell you how frustrating it is in stores nowadays because there are no scales to weight food. I'll have to go back one more time, but I want to be sure I'm really happy with it. I could do my major shopping there early on Saturday mornings and then do my little picks ups of basics on Monday and Wednesday at the other places closer to my home. How perfect. But it does look pretty great.
I have been to my girlfriends' place well over one hundred times. We talk about everything. And a lot about food. I can’t recall a time we have ever brought up this place. The fact that it is synchronized with my new food box delivery… we’ll, hey, that’s highly suspect, wouldn’t you agree? The timing is impeccable.
I wanted to illustrate a very large manifestation and a small one with details. Albeit the big one is still a work in progress but once again, the Universe gracefully and seemingly automatically aligns my desires. Seeing as these are still early days into my one-year study and experiment, I’m trying to remain rational and objective, but I’m soooo happy.
Have a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment