Monday, July 19, 2010

Mastery?

I have the distinct feeling the Universe is toying with me.

Or am I toying with the Universe?

Yes, that’s it. Whoopsie daisy.

I am choosing. I am creating.

I put out a very quick intention on Friday night before I headed out to socialize and had it manifest in a delightfully unexpected way. And in short order. It was a yummy one, too.

;-)

Clearly I don’t even come close to any sort of mastery of Conscious Creation. I’m just a babe in the woods. What is odd though, is that I can’t help but be struck at how automatic and seemingly easy this process appears to be.

What has changed?

My awareness? My belief? My action?

I think it is a combo platter of all the above with a cherry on top.

My goal is to develop a spiritual discipline in which I am able to easily and successfully consciously create every positive experience thereby producing my best reality in this lifetime. I wholly accept this.

Now sit tight.

I must also accept that I create every negative experience of mine. This is a little more difficult to own. I don’t mind sharing with you that this past year has been one of the worse ever for me. The only year to surpass it was when I lost both parents within ten months of each other. I was utterly devastated. As I write this, I am only just now emerging from a frighteningly dark personal period.

Ultimately I am of the mind that ALL experiences are necessary for me to create and grow. Regardless of my path, pain, joy, love and fear are all equally excellent teachers.

And I know I am, without question, 100% responsible for EVERYTHING I experience.

Is mastery even required then to have this process work? It seems to me to be working just fine as is. If I desire the really big stuff like World Peace, do I have to shave my head and live in a cave? Well, lol, I don’t think so. The magic it seems is that anyone can consciously create. No PHD required. At least that’s my professional spiritual opinion. And I'm jazzed about all of it.



1 comment:

  1. I love when I can be jazzed up about something! Way to go M.

    ReplyDelete