Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Woo Woo


LOL… great day yesterday. Simply great.

Before I got out of bed I continued my new ritual of spending a few minutes in giving thanks to the Universe and creating my new day. In my silly little way, I glibly put out that I wanted to receive a free gift – a little something (like a cup of tea), without prompting it from someone.

Two guesses at what transpired – and the first one doesn’t count.

Yup, it happened. In fact, not only did I get one gift, I got THREE! I got a free small replacement make up container (which I intended on paying for upon entering the store). I also got a free drink from an old friend and I got a drink and appetizers with another fab friend. Verification 101. Whowouldathunk?!

To be clear, I have had experience manifesting things like a parking space or a phone call in the past (before THE SECRET came out, I had a friend that shared this info with me but in a very loose, low key way). Last week when I had the revelation about consciousness and creating, this stirred something very deep within me, and hence the start of this blog to study and discover this vital arena. When I got the fairly big coup last week that I focused on, I then reverted to the small stuff like yesterday and indeed, I have the confirmation to keep moving forward. It is all unfolding like an exquisite flower blossom. I FEEL that sense of connection: the sense of ONE.

I have ordered about a dozen books about metaphysics, quantum theory, and Conscious Creation from the library and am eager to get my bony hands on them.

I am excited, I mean REALLY excited at the possibility of all this. It feels like Christmas to me. Quite magical.

One of my poems: I DWELL IN POSSIBILITY by Emily Dickinson

For years I have had a magnet with this title of my fridge door.

Do I BELIEVE we have ultimate control to create ANYTHING?

The answer is a resounding YES.

Have a great day.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! WHAT A GREAT way for me to start my morning! Thanks Maggie for sharing!! Wow! Love it! AND...for a little added bonus...I think you would appreciate signing up for www.tut.com which gets your very own personalized message from the universe every morning! It's FABULOUS! I'm going to see the fellow who started TUT on Sunday and couldn't be more excited! Thanks for a goosebump start to my day!!

    ReplyDelete