Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Posing Questions




The one sticky thing I have come across in this whole Conscious Creation arena is the business of questions. I tend to ask a lot of questions but what I am finding is that the questions I am posing are leading to more questions. Hmmm. Questions, questions and more questions. An example: How do I change my future? Conscious Creation. Fine. Got it. If I can change my future, then how come I can’t change my past? And how can I change the present? (After all we only have the now). Also: How come some creations manifest quickly while others take much longer? (Is there a way to expedite? Am I missing paperwork?)

I like to adhere to a KISS policy (Keep It Simple, Sweetie), so there is no need for a long-winded and/or abstract scientific or mathematical response here. I like to get to the heart of the matter and I want to feel satisfied with an acceptable answer that resonates with me.


I am starting off with the big picture – WHY ARE WE HERE?

Like any diligent student, I’m covering the basics: Who, What, Where, When, Why, How

Who – We are divine spiritual beings; we are ONE

What - We venture forth and take on a human being form

Where – We come to this earth plane in the universe, complete with parallel dimensions

When – In this particular lifetime experience, in a new human reincarnation

Why – TO EXPERIENCE; to create, to grow, to actualize and to learn about our “self.”

How – Via 1) relationships and 2) experiences


Looking back and re-reading this, I do feel content and satisfied. It’s a good start.


And, c’mon, who is kidding who? I know things are about to get much more complicated, lol, and with many more questions needing solid answers.


Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment