Thank God it’s Friday. My first blog week under my belt. Whew. This whole blogging world is new to me, so to actually get through the week is an accomplishment.
I had a good day yesterday and more manifestations. Yes. Lovely. I know I am on the right path.
A little story to go along with the photo today. I hear a variety of birds all day long next to my home and love it. What I love even more is if I get a glimpse of one sitting on the ledge – especially from a cardinal – it is a rarity. I have been living in my home for four years and I bet I can count on one hand how often a cardinal has rested on the ledge and I managed to spot it.
Last night as I sat on my balcony before sunset, I was hoping that a cardinal would join me so I enjoy the view a little more with company. I did my best to ask, to manifest, to consciously create it. Twenty minutes later, nothing. Ugh. Disappointing. Wellllll, first thing this morn, I happened to have my camera in hand and I heard the distinct and beautiful chirping. I quickly looked outside and, lo and behold, a cardinal sitting on the ledge! C’MON… I had to laugh. A slight delay in my conscious creation request, but clear validation to me!
Isn’t he handsome? What a way to start the day.
Lesson 1: Keep the Faith.
Lesson 2: The Universe works at its own pace.
Lesson 3: Enjoy the ride.
Have a great weekend and I will touch base on Monday.
Thank you for the reminder M. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGood reminders!
ReplyDelete