
Welcome.
My name is Mag. Short for Margaret. You can call me Mag, Mags or Ultra Vixen. Just keep it light.
;-)
This blog is a one-year personal journey documenting my FILIGREE REALITY.
What do I mean by that?
Essentially it’s my concerted effort to study & experiment with delicate and fanciful Conscious Creation.
Last week I found myself mentally and physically reeling with a revelation. I was actually trembling and on the verge of a near mental collapse, I kid you not. The revelation was simply this:
All we are is consciousness. Period. Nothing exists in the physical world, as we know it.
This may not seem like much to you, but it shook me to my very core. The magnitude of this epiphany has profoundly changed me forever. I do believe this to be, ahem, my own “awakening.”
I am seriously struggling to recognize up from down, left from right and everything in between. I am literally just trying to function for crying out loud (a good thing for me breathing is automatic). I can only handle the basics at the moment, breaking it down into bite-sized pieces so I can at least digest it and move forward to the next thought, the next task, the next whatever. Like falling down the rabbit hole, it is at once magical and mysterious. Being a curious creature by nature, I am more than a little eager to see this will all unfold…but in tiny increments I hope because it’s completely overwhelming. Yes, I am a fabulous multi-tasker and smart cookie but, hello, I can only take so much mind-bending per day. Pfft.
I grasp this as profound knowledge that I have managed to come upon and I am infinitely grateful for it. I truly view this as daily personal work for my Spirit & Soul. For me, it is essential. A priority of the highest order. It isn’t just about choosing and creating the life I am experiencing, it’s also about helping others and the planet, too. We’re all in this together. Make no mistake: everything is connected.
I believe there is one divine higher universal loving power.
I believe there is free will.
I believe there is no such thing as a coincidence.
Now, a week later, I able to make a little more sense of it. I am now more mindful. Having wildly searched for information about all this, I have uncovered all sorts of avenues and sources. I’ve gleaned enough initial information to confidently set me off and navigate this incredible journey. Oh, I guarantee I’ll stumble along the way but I am happy to put it all out there. So I choose to go big, be brave and stay the course. I’m devoted to creating, growing, learning and reaching full positive human potential.
I hope you’ll join me to share in some of this adventure as I try to articulate it in my own words. So start vibing and grooving to ONE BIG UNIVERSAL LOVE.
Here’s one of my favourite music tunes and life affirming videos (Fatboy Slim ‘Song For Shelter’). Take a few minutes and enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPyV1zHUCxg
If you have questions, comments, I would love to hear from you. Cosmic Operators are now standing by.
Pax,
Mag
Fantastic! "So start vibing and grooving to ONE BIG UNIVERSAL LOVE." AMEN! Thank you for sharing yourself!! I can't wait to hear more!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I wish you the best of luck on this adventure you are starting out on... I started blogging in April this year, simply to talk about things most women are afraid of, like getting older, wrinkle, facial hair, wanting to beat your better half with either his pillow at night for bad sleeping habits or a loaf of bread for bad grocery shopping habits, sometimes it is just about the pain I go thru... it's this amazing release letting it all go out into cyber space, and the responses you get back from strangers, are just the most rewarding of the entire experience. I will be back to read your adventure, it looks really exciting! Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly for your support, ladies!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to sharing this adventure and your blogs.
:-)