Hope you had a terrific weekend.
So I thought about what large items I wish to consciously create. Seeing as I have had some, ahem, interesting timing issues in the past, I am just going to set these to manifest by the one-year mark – July 12, 2011.
Here they are, in no particular order, personal and professional.
1) Find and lock a kick-ass business partner for my creative company with respect to one of my projects (PS) so the goal is we are shooting in the next 18 months following the deal on paper.
2) Sign with an established, respected agent in LA or NYC as my creative rep.
3) Double my financial net worth ($800K) and eliminate all outstanding financial debt.
4) Set my income of $100K + net at a minimum.
5) Connect with the perfect romantic partner for a serious, long-term relationship.
6) Travel to Monument Valley.
7) Establish/fundraise a community fresh water drinking well in an in need location via a charity such as World Vision.
8) Run into actor Edward Norton.
9) Get my health e book onto Amazon.
10) Invest in a rental property.
Okay, let’s get this magic show on the road.
LOL ... this ought to be a blast!
:-)
I love #8. Fantastic.
ReplyDelete