Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who Am I?

I am reminded by material that I am reviewing that the reason I am in this lifetime is because I am a spiritual being who has chosen to have a human experience.

Part of that includes being the grandest and best version of myself that there can ever possibly be. It is striving to reach my highest and fullest potential.

I believe that. Go big or go home!

It doesn’t matter who you were, decide on who you ARE.

BE YOURSELF.

One of a kind.

You have the ability to create it.

We each have unique talents and gifts – are we following those in our career and personal pursuits?

What about our attitudes? Our behaviour? Our beliefs?

What do you stand for?

If you don’t like who you are right now, no worries – that can be changed in a heartbeat. Right now as a matter of fact.

Commit to it.

Decide it.

Become it.

This is a nice reminder for me. I am unique and brave and doing my best.

Can I ask you something? Do you like spending time in your own company?

Gandhi said it best I believe: Be the change you want to see in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment