Monday, August 23, 2010

Sacred Contracts


Are you familiar with the term Sacred Contract? The essence of it is that each Soul has Sacred Contracts that we decide on prior to coming to this lifetime. These contracts can be meetings, relationships, careers, exchanges, events, etc... you get the gist. Part of our goal in each lifetime is to fulfill these contracts. By fulfilling them we gain lessons and/or knowledge that enable us to grow & develop spiritually and thus know ourselves and God more clearly and profoundly.


I believe that our specific Sacred Contracts are embedded subconsciously in each of us. It is this deep imprint that ultimately sets us into motion to manifest these Sacred Contracts. We are given signs and feelings about these contracts. They are clues. Consider things like gut instinct, coincidences, serendipity... all products of the Universe working with invisible hands to make manifest.

We should pay close attention to them.

We need to follow them.


The good news is that you have free will to execute these contracts. It’s 100% your choice. If you decide not to, you’ll have another kick at the can in another relationship, crisis or opportunity – maybe even the next lifetime. But the lesson is there to be learned and that is why it is given.

And how does this tie into Conscious Creation?

Very simply: Sacred Contracts are our TRUE desires.

We wish to experience them and so we then create them.

Hello.

This can be conscious or unconscious creation, but our creations stem from the seeds of Sacred Contracts.

Fab book: Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss.


I remember being very young – maybe 4 or 5 – and knowing – just plain as day, that I was going to be an actress. It was a fact in my head and heart.

Then at the age of around 14, I knew I was also going to be a writer. Ditto. A done deal.

In between there – around 12 - people asked me what I wanted to be. I would tell them a pilot or a doctor because those are careers I knew were respected and impressive. But I knew I was fibbing when I said it. Yup, big ol’ fibber. And yes I am an actress and yes I am a writer. And I have to chuckle at the pilot and doctor fantasy. Isn’t life grand? LOL…


Me – my life… mmmm.

You – your life...hmmm.


Can you think of a Sacred Contract you should be following?

Is something poking you to take action and you keep suppressing it or dismissing it?

Here’s another great book : SOULSHAPING by Jeff Brown. It had me weeping and trembling. It validated what was in my heart and head.

Rock solid.

It’s all there.


No comments:

Post a Comment