Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Setback?


Today I got HORRIBLE news and a setback to my financial situation and home re-finance. It really hit hard. Essentially, my ex-husband has not paid his bills and a lien is now on my property to the tune of $45K.

Well, my real estate lawyer said I have to pay this.

Uhm, sorry, that would be a big noooo.

I’m going to fight this as it is an illegal lien – I have no connection with him or his debts.

So my re-finance is in a holding pattern until I can deal with this.

I sent my ex-husband an email explaining what has transpired in a very clear way. No emotion – just the facts. I wanted him to know. I needed him to know even though I had resigned myself to no further contact with him.

I was a wreck all morning and by afternoon, I got it all together and plotted my course. I am a strong woman and I will triumph over this.

When I got to reading my emails, I found a very telling email from Neale Donald Walsh which in part said:

Everyone who shows up in our lives shows up the way they are

showing up so that you can show up the way you planned to show up.

Are you showing up that way? Or have you forgotten why that

person who is "doing it to you" is doing it to you...?

Do not make the mistake of thinking this is all real.

Ah. Just what I needed.

Thank you kindly, Neale!

Onwards and upwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment