I was made aware of how negative people can be recently and it was a gentle reminder to stay positive.
Never, never, ever, ever give up your positive thoughts and vibes when it comes to your well-being.
I catch conversations from others around me. It’s very easy to get caught into the negative vortex that sucks you down and spits you out. The whining. The complaining. The negative thoughts, actions, or feelings. It’s a like a huge energy vampire.
I’ve been accused of wearing rose coloured glasses and being too naïve…well, truth be told, I am an optimist to the max. Always have been, always will be. That is fine by me. Doesn’t mean I don’t have a negative bent occasionally, but I tend to dismiss the negativity very quickly because I just can’t be in that space. Does this make any sense?
Here’s an exercise for tomorrow: try replacing every negative thing you encounter with a POSITIVE one. See how it changes you and changes them and changes the energy.
All clear ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment