Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Three P's


Gentle reminder, dear readers, to invoke the POSITIVE (as in attitude) and PRESENT (as in tense) and PERSONAL (as in specifics) with Creative Consciousness.

Example:

I want/I wish to enjoy an exciting, fulfilling professional career that is creative, inspiring, challenging and financially rewarding.

This declaration is too fuzzy to the Universe.

Here’s making it better and more powerful.

I am enjoying an exciting, continuous professional, international writing career in film and television that is creative, inspiring, challenging, bountiful and exceptionally financially rewarding to me on all levels.

Notice the first is wishful thinking (in the future) and less specific. The later is far more detailed and occurs in the now, experiencing it in the present moment, with a couple more juicy details.

Ahhhh.

:-)



1 comment:

  1. (P)recisely!
    It is very nice, to read your positive outlook on Life!
    Some of your photographs are not bad either!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete